High Quality Security Cameras and Security video is normally seen as irrefutable evidence that can establish a when, who and where an incident is committed.
Top 13 Reasons to Install High Quality Security Video.
- Security Cameras Increase Overall Safety, Security cameras positioned throughout a business help to prevent crimes and break-ins. Businesses are 4x more likely to be burglarized as a home.
- Video Surveillance Can Help Prevent Shoplifting & Theft, Business security cameras, prominently placed, can help deter theft. Did you know, 64 percent of all small businesses fall victim to employee theft (Larceny), and nationally, small businesses lose $25,000 to $33,000 every minute to shoplifters.
- Prevent Fraud, A typical business can lose up to 5% of its revenue to fraud.
- Video Surveillance Can Prevent Employee Theft (Larceny), 80 percent of thefts happened in organizations with fewer than 100 employees, and over half had fewer than 25 employees.
- Improves Safeguards, Smaller organizations are more vulnerable to employee theft (Larceny). This is because often, there are fewer safeguards in place.
- Protects Against Burglary, 60.5% of burglaries are forcible entry. Many people believe that burglaries are simply “crimes of opportunity”. However, statistics show, most burglaries are forcible entries (breaking windows, picking locks, kicking in doors, etc.). A good security system, including surveillance security cameras, can be a great deterrent for these types of crimes.
- Improved Perception of Concern for Customer Safety, The presence of a good security system including security cameras shows your customers that you care about their safety and security and can improve their overall perception of your business
- Improves Outside Security for Customers and Employees, Video surveillance security cameras protect your employees both directly and indirectly. When installed in company parking lots and outside the physical building they can record the suspicious activity and allow company security officers or others to ensure employees reach their vehicles safely.
- Security Cameras Can Lower the Risk of Vandalism, Business owners pay directly and indirectly for vandalism. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, a single incident of vandalism costs on average $3,370. Conspicuously placed cameras have been proven to reduce threats of violence and vandalism at businesses dramatically.
- 10. 24/7 Peace of Mind, Continuous real-time monitoring – IP remote surveillance allows authorized employees to monitor critical business areas continuously, 24/7 in real-time from almost anywhere.
- Can Help Avoid Legal Claims and Fraud, Avoid costly legal expenses from false or dishonest claims. One of the worst fears of any business is being sued. Whether an accident, injury, harassment, or other legal issue occurs on site, having video evidence can prove what actually took place
- Security Cameras Aid Law Enforcement, Video surveillance footage is one of law enforcement best investigative tools for business-related criminal activity including theft and vandalism
- Cost-Effective and Scalable, Video surveillance is cost effective and scalable. As your business grows, adding and integrating additional cameras into an established network is easy and cost-effective.